Welcome home to yourSelf and to Martha’s world! Martha Creek is about self realization and the subsequent peace.
Martha says… The journey to and toward peace is within. What would you give / do for a peaceful life and mind? “Come on in” and realize truth and free yourSelf. “… and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.” – Luke 8:32 (NSRV)
The journey to and toward peace is within. What would you give / do for a peaceful life and mind? ”Come on in” and realize truth and free yourSelf.
“… and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.” – Luke 8:32 (NSRV)
- Primary caretaker of my father during cancer, treatments, suffering and death.
- Two months later, a car accident resulting in the death of my sister-in-law and disability of my brother.
- One year later, the sudden death of the same brother from a heart attack.
- Primary caretaker of my 76 year old Godmother, her attempted suicide and ongoing mental illness including severe anger, agitation, violence and paranoia.
- Sudden death of 42 year old friend/co-minister/colleague.
- Most recently for me, breast cancer with mastectomy and reconstruction.
Many of these were on my original list from “The Worst Things That Could Happen To Me” exercise at the School. So in God’s infinite wisdom, doing for me what I could not do for myself, and through “The Work”, I was able to experience these life events as “not the worst things”. Through the grace of
“The Work”, I was able to be present, supportive, serving, efficient, effective, loving, kind, caring, creative, aware, and open to discovering how these experiences were blessings for me. Now, if I can just get as enlightened when someone blames me, doesn’t call me back or I don’t get what I want.
I am an ordained minister, personal coach, and mediation/conflict resolution specialist, serving individuals, churches and organizations.
Good thing/God thing – I have “The Work”.
If you are seriously interested in finding a new way to experience life, contact me to do “The Work”. Your Peace, My Peace, depends on it. No more waiting!
For more information, visit www.marthacreek.com